OFF: Where B da funk?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Jul 30 11:35:08 EDT 1998

>But there's a fair possibility that it's my large hiphop
collection that would jar most with this list.  Just looking
to my right I can see Funkdoobiest, Fun-da-mental, Ices Cube & T, House
of Pain, Hoodratz, Heavy D, Kool Moe Dee and King Sun.

Huh?

>But maybe I'm wrong.  To my left, it's Rick James, Terence
Trent D'Arby, Freak Power, Al Green, The inspirational Isley
Brothers, The Kinsey Report and Mr Albert King.

I like this section of the collection better than the first.  Isley's
Rule or at least they used too.

>But in a box under the stairs lies the grim eighties legacy
of being in a poodle haired rock band.  Yes, I have records
by Poison, Ratt, Motley Crue, Cold Sweat, Bang Tango and
CInderella.

Everybody got some 8>)

>Zeit

What about the Funk collection?  Any classic Cameo, Parliment, Slave,
Bootsy etc.etc.,?

Just curious....

Ghost in the Ruins

"Remember amigos, PBS sucks becuase its free!" - Johnny Bluejeans