OFF: POWER TRIOS (Was OFF: Better popular bands??)

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Jul 30 13:20:19 EDT 1998

They've been mentioned in passing, but I've got to throw The Tea
Party into the ring.  My vote for most underrated band, and again a
sublime mix of 70's dynamics, 90's production, classic songs and
superb instrumentation.

So go buy "Splendor Solis", "The Edges Of Twilight" [featuring Roy
Harper!] and "Transmission".

Zeit

Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

>      When mentioning power trios of the 90s, how could I have
> failed to mention with the highest possible praise the mighty,
> the sublime, the ineffable Kingston Wall?!

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827