BOC: Superhits, hello FAQMAN

Thu Jul 30 16:11:34 EDT 1998

>...not as mysterious as Iron Maiden being your second fave in the
70/80's.  I don't know much about Maiden other than their rep for heavy,
heavy metal (and their album covers which always amaze me).  Still I
cannot picture you as a "Bill and Ted" type 8>).  You continue to amaze
with your diversity...

LOL - I was the resident "metal head" in college.  Maiden ruled that
category in the early 80s.  Other than BOC and Maiden, I listened to
a fair amount of Sabbath, Aerosmith, Dio, Kiss, and (say it ain't so!)
Quiet Riot.  But, always came back to BOC.

>Howls I understand completely.  Fortunately for me, the album that
followed Destroyer (Love Gun, I guess) was enough to convince me to stop
wasting dollars on KISS.  Hasn't most of their early stuff been
re-mastered ala Rush?

Rock and Roll over followed Destroyer.  And yes, most of the entire
catalog has been remastered (I have the Alive and Alive II re-masters -
original rumor was that they would each get remastered to a single
CD, but they again have 2 CDs each - but in the slimmer jewel boxes).

John