OFF: CDs which question our wits

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Jul 30 16:28:32 EDT 1998

At 08:38 30/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>What?!!! Mancini is great.
>
>Yeah, but a little out of the BOC vein, so I put it down.  My list
>wasn't meant to be of necessarily "bad" artists (although one can
>probably argue about several of my selections), but stuff that's
>"different" than the artists regularly discussed here.
>
>I'm particularly partial to the theme from "The Pink Panther" movies...
>
>John

I've met the guy who played the tenor sax part for most of the movie
soundtracks -Tony Coe:  He's a really cool guy - he was a regular at our
jazz club when I was in Nottingham.

ChrisW
obCD:The Night Watch - King Crimson Live in Amsterdam '73

Free your mind & watch your ass!