OFF: _Dose_ vinyl

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri Jul 31 23:44:34 EDT 1998

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Stuart A Hamilton wrote:

> I've got "Dose" on order.  I'm hoping to get my hands on the ltd edition
> vinyl, issued on Evil Teen.  A friend in New York is trying to get it.  If
> not, he's going to send over the CD.

Ah, but is that the standard limited edition, or the super limited
edition (500 worldwide; numbered; coloured vinyl; signed by band;
includes exclusive art print)?

Last I remember on eMULE, the vinyl was still delayed, but due to pop
out Real Soon Now[tm].  If you get it, let us know what "I Put A Spell
On You" sounds like, won't you?

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Gov't Mule, _Dose_ (appropriately enough)

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix