HW: Smoke Dreams ICU

Mon Jun 1 11:14:29 EDT 1998

> Next time I sing the praise of Andy G, I'll mention squashed
> flies and the fact
> that it's supposed to be Andy G at CDS (Compact Disc Services)

You can always sing my praises if you like, of course! :)

> PS to stop the confusion, is your familly name in the vein of
> biccies too, or
> are you more of a savoury delicacy familly - Gimme a plate of
> popadums,some
> Bombay Duck and a good dollop of lime pickle any day!

No, we're Norman French or something.  Kentish peasants actually, but you
can dream! :)

> PPS (Aside of the infamous Khan's in Westbourne Grove) the best
> curry house in
> the world is The Saqui, Ham Parade, Kingston, Surrey UK.

Best restaurant I've been to in ages was the Bath House, in Yazd, Iran.
It's in the old town so it's quite tricky to find, but it's well worth the
effort.

- Andy