BOC Astoria / Tape swap/ comics stuff was (Re: hw: ICU gig/NEWSFLASH)

rich-l rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Mon Jun 1 16:52:50 EDT 1998

> >NERDS.. probably kept their comics too..
> >
> >-S
>
> Whooahhh!!!!!!!!"$%^&*()
>
> <bangs head on keyboard>
> --
> Jon

Whoops.  Just dug all my old comics out of the loft...

Are we still meeting at the Angel for BOC Astoria?  (Out of it for a
while!)  Mail me at this address if plans have changed...  Last time I
ran into any BOC-Lers it was in MacDonalds after Hawkwind at Coney
Island High.  Can't say I remember much of the gig, but, hey... shit
happens...

What are folks comments on the tapes they got through the tape swap?
Christian sent me his - I think he liked it, but I'm not sure.  Maybe
the Lawnmower Deth got to his head!

Cheers,

Rich.

** "How's it goin', Pulger?" **