BOC Astoria / Tape swap/ comics stuff was (Re: hw: ICU gig/NEWSFLASH)

Mon Jun 1 16:45:12 EDT 1998

Rich asked

> Are we still meeting at the Angel for BOC Astoria?

I think so!

> What are folks comments on the tapes they got through the tape swap?
> Christian sent me his - I think he liked it, but I'm not sure.  Maybe
> the Lawnmower Deth got to his head!

Well, I didn't receive one yet (for perfectly good reasons), but you got my
tape, didn't you?  Enough Deviants, New Christs, and poetry in French while
a dog barks in the background on there for anyone, I'd have thought :)

- Andy