BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Jun 1 18:32:44 EDT 1998

At 15:14 01/06/98 +0100, Jon J. wrote:

>        Actually, I agree here, though I think 'Cultosaurus Erectus' is an
>exception, and I find it hard to finish 'Imaginos'. But then, I only have
>the tape - does anyone still see the CD?

I have seen a copy in the last year or so, but I'm blowed if I can remember
where :(

It might have been in Kingston when I was working there. Hmmm - this is
going to bug the hell out of me until bedtime

ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!