boc go dance

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Jun 1 18:58:42 EDT 1998

At 11:46 01/06/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I wasn't serious when I said we should stop this. Doesn't matter one
>way or the other to me. But it's completely naive to think it'll
>expose BOC to a wider audience or increase sales or something like
>that. NFW a dance remix of Zilla or Reaper would inspire your average
>clubber to discover 70s metal.
>
>--  Nick

Maybe not, but there's certainly some fertile hybridization possibilities -
I heard some amazing stuff at "Science Fiction" nights at The Fridge
acouple of years back - and not just due to better living through
pharmacology ;-{)>

It's probably the case that what I heard would go down better with "the
other side" of this list, but I think it would have shocked most rock fans
out of any preconceptions that they might have about "dance" & "techno".

ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!