Health problems

Kevin Perry kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET
Tue Jun 2 04:13:19 EDT 1998

No problems - it was actually an allergy to peppers (red, green) and
especially raw peppers (cooked not so bad).  After eating them, within a few
hours I'd have a very bad pain just below my right ribs (liver/gall bladder
area) that would take several days (or weeks in one case) to go away - it
made me very tired, but the pain kept me awake, I didn't want to eat (and
couldn't eat more than a little bit at a time).

My dad gets somethign very similar with eating peppers, and he suggested
drinking cold milk (it helps him) - I haven't had to try this out myself as
I've been very good avoiding the peppers since I found out what it was.

Hope that helps,

Kevin Perry
Technical Manager
Wide Multimedia