BOC Astoria / Tape swap/ comics stuff was (Re: hw: ICU gig/NEWSFLASH)

Tue Jun 2 04:39:19 EDT 1998

> >> Are we still meeting at the Angel for BOC Astoria?
> >
> >I think so!
>
> I'll probably see you inside, unless the Angel is the bar that used to
> be called Cafe Munchausen, which is where I'll be at 7.00

Cafe Munchen, wasn't it, which was the White Lion before that, where FP
sometimes have book signings - anyway it's just about opposite the Angel.

> I'll probably be wearing my Spiritualized T-shirt, coz its luminous.
> White jeans.
> --
> Jon

Sexy! :)

I have dyed my Roky shirt red so I'll wear that  :)

- Andy