Tape Swap / Beer Powered Noise Frenzy

rich-l rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Tue Jun 2 07:25:31 EDT 1998

> > What are folks comments on the tapes they got through the tape swap?
> > Christian sent me his - I think he liked it, but I'm not sure.  Maybe
> > the Lawnmower Deth got to his head!
>
> Well, I didn't receive one yet (for perfectly good reasons), but you got my
> tape, didn't you?  Enough Deviants, New Christs, and poetry in French while
> a dog barks in the background on there for anyone, I'd have thought :)

I certainly did!  You're weird!  I'm away from home for a few days at
the moment, and left the tape in London.  Arse.  (Too busy trying to
learn a shed load of covers...  more of that in a minute.)  Any chance
of letting me know who they were all by?

If anyone's really that interested, the details for the tape I sent to
Christian are at
http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/lolos/315/boctape.html

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...

My new band, BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY play the Pigeons, Romford Road,
Stratford, London E15 on September the 11th.  (No excuses for not being
there, you've had plenty time to cancel anything else that day...)

For more ideas on what you can expect, take a look at
http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/lolos/315/bpnf1.html

(Think a cross between the legendary Tangled Skein and Ministry...)

It's two quid on the door, proceeds to Cancer Research.  And the singer
gets married the day after...

Cheers,

Rich.

** "Snuffle, grunt" **