HW: Private gig (repeated appeal)

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Tue Jun 2 12:55:16 EDT 1998

Hello folks

I have received lots of mails from HAWKFANS offering their help and money.
Thank you very much!

BUT IT IS STILL NOT ENOUGH!!

We really need more money to let this event happen

So here is again my appeal:

It seems now that DAVE BROCK is interested to do such a gig and lot of fans
from the LIST are interested as well to do something to realize this event

Let's start to do serious things:

PLEASE SEND YOUR MAIL TO MY PRIVATE ADDRESS
(bernhard.pospiech at gelsenkirchen.netsurf.de)

Each person should write down his 1st and second name, e-mail adress  and
what he wants/can do
What I will do is to collect all the postings (money and job postings) and
informations and keep the LIST and of course especially the volunteers
informed

I am starting: Here it goes

Name: Bernhard Pospiech
E-Mail: bernhard pospiech at gelsenkirchen.netsurf.de
Job: Coordination

In a 2nd mail all the folks who wants to pay money for this special event
should write a mail to my private address as follows:

Name: Bernhard Pospiech
E-Mail: bernhard pospiech at gelsenkirchen.netsurf.de
Money: 50 US$

Thanks