BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Jun 2 14:26:02 EDT 1998

At 22:22 01/06/98 -0700, you wrote:

>I think 'Spectres' is also an exception to this.  Regarding CE, what about
>'The Marshall Plan'?  That's the one BOC song I can't stand to listen to.
>
>--
>Peter William Worley
>inhaler at u.washington.edu

I have quite a soft spot for 'Spectres' too.  As for TMP, I think it's
quite a giggle meself...it's a great exercise in cramming all of the hard
rock cliche's into one song, and there's some blinding guitar work on there
too...you could say that it's Zappa's 'Joe's Garage' condensed from 3
albums to 4 minutes (approx.).

Cheers,
ChrisW

NP: Heaven Forbid - - - - Preparing for tomorrow :-{))))))>

Free your mind & watch your ass!