BOC: Funky and Openers

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jun 2 17:50:35 EDT 1998

>Mmmmmmmm Bootsy on bass!  But Eddie Hazel's gone, so >who's to play guitar?

ChrisW

Dunno, haven't kept up with the funk mob for a few years.  Sure they can
find a good one though.

>I LOVE Stairway as the opener. I've never seen them use anything else...of
course, I haven't seen them in a year or two.

--  Nick

Lets see, Stairways (several times) Take Me Away (1) and Burnin' For You
(1 April 98).  Can't begin to recall what they did in '75 first time I
saw them but I'd vote for Stairways as the best opener with Take Me Away
a respectable second.  Will admit the Burnin' sounded good as the first
number though.

Ghost in the Ruins