BOC:Astoria

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Jun 3 00:29:43 EDT 1998

> On tis 2 jun 1998 18.10 +0100 "Jon Browne" <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
>
> > If um, hypothetically, you had a backstage pass and might get to chat to
> > the guys at the gig tomorrow, what question would you absolutely have to
> > ask them?
>
>      When's the next album? :)

I was actually thinking this myself...I figured that if people
reacted positively to HF, and if it were at least a minor commercial
success (probably too early to tell...?), it might fuel the creative
fires at camp BOC, so to speak. I think this is especially possible
now that they've got a decent label behind them. Motorhead, Deep
Purple and Molly Hatchet are three bands that seem to be back on a
regular schedule of recording and releasing since joining up with
CMC. I pray BOC returns to the 'active roster'. I'd really be pissed
if I had to wait until 2008 for the next album.

I don't know if Allen can last that long :)

--  Nick