BOC Astoria / Tape swap/ comics stuff was (Re: hw: ICU gig/NEWSFLASH)

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Wed Jun 3 04:47:37 EDT 1998

> > >NERDS.. probably kept their comics too..
> > >
> > >-S
> >
> > Whooahhh!!!!!!!!"$%^&*()
> >
> > <bangs head on keyboard>
> > --
> > Jon
>
> Whoops.  Just dug all my old comics out of the loft...

Bet it smelled good :)

> What are folks comments on the tapes they got through the tape swap?
> Christian sent me his - I think he liked it, but I'm not sure.  Maybe
> the Lawnmower Deth got to his head!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rich.

It was a very good tape! (noteworthy/fave mentions Angelic Upstarts, Soft
Boys, Meteors, Arthur Brown, Sly & The Family Stone, AC... Only 3 tracks
were familiar ones (Motorhead/Happy Mondays/Brown) and so in that aspect
too the tape was successful :)

I did send a tape to a Tim Fulcher in UK but I forgot to put in a note with
an email address with it...

How many people were involved in the trade BTW?

Chr.