BOC Astoria / Tape swap/ comics stuff was (Re: hw: ICU gig/NEWSFLASH)

Wed Jun 3 06:09:40 EDT 1998

> I did send a tape to a Tim Fulcher in UK but I forgot to put in a
> note with
> an email address with it...

I told Tim he'd probably enjoy his tape!

> How many people were involved in the trade BTW?

21.  Not bad.  I managed to fit a couple of latecomers into the circle but
not Jazza - sorry mate, I'll buy you a beer this evening!

I'm still awaiting my tape from California... ;)

BTW I was in the Angel last night, as it happens, and I have a mild headache
from the Abbot... anyway if the weather's fine the little beer garden's
nice, so look in there for a variety of wallies in funny t-shirts!

- Andy

ObCD: Ryoji Ikeda - +/-