BOC Astoria / Tape swap/ comics stuff was (Re: hw: ICU gig/NEWSFLASH)

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Jun 3 07:59:45 EDT 1998

> BTW I was in the Angel last night, as it happens, and I have a mild headache
> from the Abbot... anyway if the weather's fine the little beer garden's
> nice, so look in there for a variety of wallies in funny t-shirts!

Really ? Given the weather here at the moment, I'll be the one with jumper,
coat
and brolly ! :)

Anyways, I'm off early to go do some pre-gig consumer homage at Reckless &
Selectadisc so I'll catch you guys later tonight.

cheers,

Tim