BOC: Astoria

Wed Jun 3 18:57:39 EDT 1998

Good gig!

Excellent boc-l turnout - lots of familair faces, lots of not familiar faces
too.  Loads of the fuckers!

I thought sHeavy were fairly sHit, but there you go.  Decent version of "War
Pigs", but it's hard to fuck up "War Pigs".

Has Allen quit smoking?  He had a fag in his guitar head at one point but
that's about it!?!

Highlights: A-number-one "Last Days", smashing "Live for Me" (I was
surprised how much I liked that one), super "Vigil" (in spite of
Rondinelli's crash-bang drumming which nearly spoiled it), "Lips", "Reaper",
"Telepaths".

And the chorus of "you fat bastard" during the drum solo!  Only in
England...

- Andy