BOC: Astoria

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jun 4 04:26:57 EDT 1998

In article <Pine.BSI.3.95.980603195603.17422A-100000 at st-canard.spc.edu>,
Stephen Swann <swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU> writes
>What the hell is that from?  I've got s friend who uses that line
>occasionally, and he won't say where he got it from (actually, I have to
>suspect he was drunk when he picked it up, and doesn't remember...)

Jon "Fat" Beast, an indie DJ and club promotor from about seven years
ago was the actual fat bastard in question, I believe.

It's to the the tune of the intro to "Sheriff Fatman" by Carter USM, who
he promoted and would introduce, while the crowd chanted this along to
the intro tapes. It's a term of endearment apparently.
--
Jon
skinny bastard