BOC: Astoria

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jun 4 09:16:07 EDT 1998

> On ons 3 jun 1998 23.57 +0100 "Andy Gilham" <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM>
> wrote:
> > Excellent boc-l turnout - lots of familair faces, lots of not familiar
> faces
> > too.  Loads of the fuckers!
>
>      Yeah, there were loads of us.  Anyone know how many, actually?  I
> lost count :)

You             Dave H          Jon B
Me              Rich L          Charlie G (ex list)
Andy G          Chris W
Jon Jarrett     Mike (?)        + Somebody we should have met inside but didn't ?

There'll be a fair few of us again at MoR on the 14th too ?

>      Vigil rocked.  And the repetitive lyrics in "See You in Black" were
> not so bad when the chorus is being bellowed out on every side.  I swear,
> it wasn't just the list-members up there who knew the words to everything,
> it was _everyone_ up at the front.  How was the rest of the crowd, anyone?

Yeah. I thought the vocals were mixed too far down, but in retrospect it was
because everybody was yelling the words. Certainly the fullest crowd I've seen
at a BOC gig since 85.

Tim