BOC: Astoria

Thu Jun 4 11:05:29 EDT 1998

>>      Yeah, there were loads of us.  Anyone know how many, actually?  I
>> lost count :)
>
> You             Dave H          Jon B
> Me              Rich L          Charlie G (ex list)
> Andy G          Chris W
> Jon Jarrett     Mike (?)        + Somebody we should have met inside
>                                 but didn't ?

     That last may have been Anna Shefl, from Cambridge (whom Jon Jarrett
converted to BOC and Hawkwind--well done, Jon), but she did make it in
time for BOC and we caught up with her down at the front.  I don't think
she's a list-member, though is drifting dangerously close to a
subscription.

> There'll be a fair few of us again at MoR on the 14th too ?

     Well, you, Andy G., and I.  Anyone else!? :)  One of my friends from
the
Cambridge Rock Society will be coming down as well.  We need to sort out
a pub-meeting ...

Cheers,
Carl

--