It's Showtime!

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Thu Jun 4 10:18:48 EDT 1998

Hey Torgo,
Thanks for the directions.  I used www.mapsonus.com to plan a route, and
it didn't have It's Showtime in the database, but it _did_ have Casa Too
Mucha.  I've been debating whether to go to Big Flats (which is closer
to me) or New Hartford, but with tix being $24 to wait through Molly
Hatchet (the poor man's Skynyrd), and Jefferson StarTrek or whatever
they call themselves now (and minus Marty Balin too :( )NH seems like
the best bet.  See you there!

Theo: Are you going to be at this one too?

No tornadoes in my neighborhood, but 70mph winds, horizontal rain, and
temperatures reminicent of March.  I Love New York!

Brian
4 CDs at work>
BOC- Tyranny & Mutation
Hawkwind- The Business Trip
Monster Magnet- Spine of God
Deep Purple- Abandon

>Kids:
>
>I snagged my tickets tonight for the June 25th BOC show at "It's
>Showtime" in New Hartford NY. Tix were 10 bucks in advance, not sure
>what they will cost the DOS. Two opening acts, Gridley Page and
Calypso: