It's Showtime!

Thu Jun 4 10:49:25 EDT 1998

> From:          brian halligan <brianh at PULLEYN.COM>
>
> Theo: Are you going to be at this one too?

Brian,
Definitely New Hartford, probably Big Flats, if I can figure out
where it's at and a few more details, like is it an indoor or outdoor
gig, how big a venue, security officers etc.  Anyone been able to get
through on the phone?  They're running big ads in the Syr. New Times,
so it looks like a substantial gig--lots of second tier country acts
on the schedule...

theo

"...Cause it makes me mad,
And I get evil as a man can be."