HW stuff from the web

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Thu Jun 4 17:44:35 EDT 1998

At 18:42 04/06/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi folks,

Hi Mike and everyone else,

>just ambling around the web and found the following site
>
>http://home.clara.co.uk/adawson/index.html
>
>which is a web version of the LP track listing and cover scan things and
>appears to be dead good. I cannot remember anyone else telling me about
>it, so I'm telling you about it.

Thanks for the plug. Glad you liked the site.
I did mention it's existence on this list, admittedly some time ago though
and in the middle
 of another thread. 'fraid you're going to have to revisit though as i've
just finished
updating the site. See the posting HW:Worldwide Discography Updated for
details.

cheers for now

Andy
Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
Into Hawkwind ?
Then check out the Worldwide discography.
http://home.clara.net/adawson