HW: Aliens

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Jun 5 05:11:16 EDT 1998

CDS sent me a flyer this morning for an album called "The Elf and the Hawk",
by Hawkwind and Alan Davey.  This is due for release in June on EBS, and
contains:

- all tracks from Alan's vinyl-only single "The Elf".
- three tracks from the Hawkfan 12" (Countdown, Ejection, and Ghost Dance).
- one new track from Dave.
- three new tracks from PXR-1, formerly known as Spacehead.

I don't know the exact relation between Spacehead and PXR-1.  I don't know
if there were other tracks on the Hawkfan 12".  The flyer says that these
tracks have never been available on CD before.

Obviously I have no idea whether this is the same album as you saw
advertised as "Aliens", although it seems possible.  And who knows whether
this is the album that Dave told Sonique about, or whether there is a new
HW album on the way as well?

Dave.

Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.