BOC:Astoria

Fri Jun 5 07:13:01 EDT 1998

 From:          Nick English <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>

> This brings up a question I'd like to ask all the 'elder statesmen'
> of this list. I didn't see my first BOC concert till about '92. I've
> seen them maybe six times now, but I've never seen them do a single
> cover tune. Over the years, and aside from the ones already on
> tape/record/CD, what covers have people seen BOC do?

I'll steal John's thunder here:  it's in the FAQ!

I'm having trouble remembering any others, but I know they did a
couple Beatles tunes.  Of Course Joe quoted bits from many famous
songs during his solos.  Because the current setlist is usually
pretty much set from tour to tour, I doubt they do covers anymore...

theo

"...Cause it makes me mad,
And I get evil as a man can be."
                --A.K.