HW: Private gig

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jun 5 07:17:39 EDT 1998

I've just had email from someone regarding the possibility of running a
Hawkwind stream at an SF Con. I've invited this person to join the list
and talk to us. I'd say this sounds like a promising possibility and
that with some work from us, it could be made to happen.

Comments?

FoFP

---- Start of forwarded text ----

---- End of forwarded text ----