BOC: covers

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Jun 5 08:57:58 EDT 1998

theo said
> From:          Nick English <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>
>>
>> This brings up a question I'd like to ask all the 'elder statesmen'
>> of this list. I didn't see my first BOC concert till about '92. I've
>> seen them maybe six times now, but I've never seen them do a single
>> cover tune. Over the years, and aside from the ones already on
>> tape/record/CD, what covers have people seen BOC do?
>>

>I'll steal John's thunder here:  it's in the FAQ!
>
>I'm having trouble remembering any others, but I know they did a
>couple Beatles tunes.  Of Course Joe quoted bits from many famous
>songs during his solos.  Because the current setlist is usually
>pretty much set from tour to tour, I doubt they do covers anymore...

personally, I've only heard the regulars (Born To Be Wild and
Roadhouse Blues) unless you count all the Beatles and other old
covers that Buck did with and without Danny at the Atlanta show
and the BBQ....

however, I do know some people that saw them do "Satisfaction" last
year (?) in Seattle or somewhere in WA state when the Stones were in
town.

Ted