List of songs for Arjan Hulsebos

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Fri Jun 5 09:12:59 EDT 1998

Hi Arjan,

I got another error sending you the list so I'll try it this way.
Here's what the error said:

>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Host unreachable

And here's the original message:

>I can't find the sheet with the songs I copied for you, so this is from
memory.  If you could >send the names of the songs I've missed, I'll
write you back with the remaining band names.  >Sorry about the hang-up.

>Here's the song list:
>
>Metal Head-> Blotto
>Night of the Mexican Goat Sucker-> Djam Karet
>Weinerschnitzel-> Descendents
>Run M.F. Run-> David Roter Method
>Chicken Dog-> Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
>One Inch Man-> Kyuss
>Fuel-> Front 242
>French Disko-> Stereolab
>Up For the Down Stroke-> Parliament
>Lovin' Cup-> Jane Siberry
>Gutbucket-> Little Georgie and the Shuffling Hungarians
>Whaling Stories-> Procol Harum
>Won't Be Long-> Rusted Root
>Horse Nation-> The Cult
>Sieve Fisted Find-> Fugazi
>Yellow Pills-> 20/20
>Hocus Pocus (US single version)-> Focus
>(Now That's) The Barclords-> Urge Overkill
>Rubber Biscuit-> The Blues Brothers
>Lonesome Train Whistle-> Reverend Horton Heat
>
>Check out http://www.allmusic.com for info about any of these bands.
>
>I got the ad for VOX wah pedals and the "He's coming, your local DJ"
clips from a mix tape, so I >don't know their origin.

Cheers,
Brian