List of songs for Arjan Hulsebos

Fri Jun 5 09:20:20 EDT 1998

This is proving to be v. interesting - there's next to no overlap of
artists, let alone tracks, of any of the tapes I know about!

FWIW, this is what poor old Rich had to put up with from me:

Side A

Eternity is a Very Long Time - Mick Farren's Tijuana Bible, from Gringo
Madness
The Burning of Rome - The New Christs, from Born Out of Time
Wild America - Wayne Kramer, from Dangerous Madness
Bang - Dark Carnival, from The Last Great Ride
Rough Slide Drag - Deniz Tek, from Outside
>From On High - The New Christs, from Lower Yourself
Arts of Darkness - Deviants ixvi, from Eating Jello With a Heated Fork
Du hast - Rammstein, from Sehnsucht
Driver Down - Trent Reznor, from Lost Highway OST
I'm Deranged - David Bowie, from Lost Highway OST
Don't Fear the Reaper - The Mutton Birds, from The Frighteners OST
Rain - sound effect, from The Mutton Birds' Envy of Angels

Side B

Thirteen - Johnny Cash, from American Recordings
Loving Cup - Giant Sand, from Long Stem Rant
Dix heures en été - Françoise Hardy, from Le danger
The Black Dog Runs at Night - Thought Gang, from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With
Me OST
Quand le soleil devient froid - MC Solaar, from Paradisiaque
Seemann - Rammstein, from Herzeleid
Play With Fire - Mick Farren, 7", on Fragments of Broken Probes
Anglo Girl Desire - Radio Birdman, from Ritualism
Valley Of Rain - Giant Sand, from Valley of Rain
Roman Holiday - Ron Asheton and the Empty Set, from Thin Slim and None
Outside - Deniz Tek, from Outside
Esplanade - Fille Qui Mousse, from Trixie Stapelton 291

Do keep those tapes circulating - I want to hear more of them!!! :)

- Andy