BOC:Astoria

Fri Jun 5 09:49:23 EDT 1998

> Some guy on the alt.boc newsgroup said that Eric's guitar conked out at
> the end of the Astoria show, and that Buck pushed over Eric's stack before
> leaving the stage. Is this right?

He certainly pushed it over, but I didn't think it was on purpose!

Other moments I enjoyed (not always for the right reason):

* "Let's go back to our _Cult Classic_ album!"
* Bloom's keyboard part on one song, can't remember which, which seemed to
use *both* index fingers!

Truth be told, it was a very sloppy version of "OD'd", there were various
equipment hassles, etc, but it was a good gig, so these things didn't
matter.  If you see what I mean.

- Andy