HW: Private gig

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jun 5 13:04:54 EDT 1998

Bernhard Pospiech writes:

> What I have now received are about 1200 US$ !!!!
> I am sure that this is not enough.

I'm sure it isn't!  However I assume we only want *offers* of financial
support at this stage - not absolute commitment?   I'm sure folk don't
want to be too definite just yet - in case nothing happens!

> What we have to do now is the following:
>
> - ask Dave when the band has the time (my part)
> - ask Dave how much money he really needs (my part)
> - find a venue and occasion where the band could play (your part)
> - stay in touch with the band (Paul Wards and Guy Thomas part)
> - collecting the money when all problems are fixed (Mike Holmes part ??)
>

> What else do we have to do????

One thing at I time I suggest.    We've got the interest and some of the
commitment so we really need to wait a bit to find out exactly what
Dave B expects from his venues, as well as his tech requirements and his
finances.   Once this is established we can see what's available and
whether the two aspects agree with each other.   If not - I guess we
think again!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk