BOC: Covers

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Jun 5 20:12:30 EDT 1998

>Ted wrote:
>
>> I've also heard (but don't have) "Be My Baby"  and  "Just One Look"
>
>"Just One Look"!!  When was this, Ted, and who sang it?

well, it's been a while, but I think Eric sang them both, with every one
else singing the high (girl) backing vox.... but I don't really remember...
it was either a rehearsal or demo or soundcheck or something... someone
I know had a tape and played it for me once.  I want to say that it
was either "Agents" or "Spectres" era stuff

ObTape: Savatage stuff that some lunatic sent me ;-)

Ted