HW: Private gig

Alison Hopkins fn62 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Jun 6 12:23:59 EDT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian000Mumford <mumford at ONLINE.NO>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: 06 June 1998 13:20
Subject: Re: HW: Private gig

>> > What I have now received are about 1200 US$ !!!!
>> > I am sure that this is not enough.
>>
>> I'm sure it isn't!  However I assume we only want *offers* of financial
>> support at this stage - not absolute commitment?   I'm sure folk don't
>> want to be too definite just yet - in case nothing happens!

Hi chaps......... I've literally joined this list in the last day or so, as
a result of  a posting  to a UK SF newsgroup concerning a possible HW gig at
a con. Basically, I can provide a con, if things look right...........! Are
we talking about the same idea, here, she said, jumping in half way through
a conversation?

Ali