HW: Private gig

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sat Jun 6 19:29:15 EDT 1998

Hi Alison

Welcome to the list!

Alison Hopkins writes:
> Hi chaps......... I've literally joined this list in the last day or so, as
> a result of  a posting  to a UK SF newsgroup concerning a possible HW gig at
> a con. Basically, I can provide a con, if things look right...........! Are
> we talking about the same idea, here, she said, jumping in half way through
> a conversation?

Yes - it's the same conversation.  I guess you'll have heard from
Bernhard by now - he's co-ordinating everything (thanks Bernhard!).
We're still at the planning stage and you are the second person to
offer so far -

Just out of curiousity do you and Chris Croughton know each other?

Let us know if there's any general info you need - there's plenty
of folk here willing to help.

cheers
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk