HW: Private gig

Alison Hopkins fn62 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sun Jun 7 06:04:52 EDT 1998

>Hi Alison
>
>Welcome to the list!

Thank you!

>Yes - it's the same conversation.  I guess you'll have heard from
>Bernhard by now - he's co-ordinating everything (thanks Bernhard!).
>We're still at the planning stage and you are the second person to
>offer so far -

Yep, Bernhard and I have exchanged a couple of mails on the
subject........... I offered him our credentials, so to speak! :)

>Just out of curiousity do you and Chris Croughton know each other?

Sort of vaguely, in other words off the newsgroups. Seems like a Decent Chap
<g>. We may well have met at cons, but the trouble with being in fandom for
a long time, is that the faces begin to blur!

>Let us know if there's any general info you need - there's plenty
>of folk here willing to help.
>
>cheers
>jill

Cool............ thanks, Jill.

Ali

PS: Am I allowed to post a brief plug for the con? <g>