HW: Private gig information

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Mon Jun 8 09:05:04 EDT 1998

Hello folks

Some fans are asking why we are now trying to do a HAWKWIND gig during a
SF-Con.

The answer is very easy: Dave Brock doesn't want to do a very private gig in
a dark cellar or undder a huge tree just for the fans. He seems to be
interested to do a gig during a SF-Con.

This is the reason why we are in touch with 2 persons who are organizing
such kind of Cons.
We have to sort out the datails (date, venue, money, PA, lights.....).

Maybe we have the luck and do not have to pay money to the band. But we
don't know!
But if we could pay for the expenses of the band I am very sure that our
dream will come true and we will see our favorite band playing a very
special gig during a very special event

And I am sure that lots of LISTMEMBERS will be there

Please be patient. We are still worikng in the background and try the best
we can

We keep you informed

cheers
Bernhard