HW Private gig information ===

Cutting, Richard richard.cutting at SYNOPSYS.LTD.UK
Mon Jun 8 09:12:00 EDT 1998

I agree. Personally I don't care where the gig is and under what
circumstances, I just want to see Hawkwind play ! We get so few gigs
these days that anything would be a bonus.

I wonder if it would be possible for list-members to submit the songs
that they would like to hear played, maybe some stuff from the back
catalogue that doesn't get much of an airing anymore.  They seem to have
played most of the favourites when I have seen them, but I would prefer
to see a more rocky set ( along the lines of 'This is Hawkwind Do Not
Panic' ) rather than the rather synth orientated sets that they've been
playing lately.  maybe we could get Dave to drop the synth twiddling and
play the guitar for a change !!!

Richard.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The contents of this email and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Synopsys hereby excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Technology Department at Synopsys Ltd. on +44 171 250 1990.