BOC: covers

M R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Mon Jun 8 12:32:01 EDT 1998

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Rich Lockwood wrote:
>   Well, Masarati GT  (I ain't got you) is a cover.  If that helps.

The Animals and the Yardbirds both played this number under the title "I
ain't got you", with slightly different words. There are probably other
versions as well.

Don't forget that "We gotta get out of this place" is also an Animals
cover.

I have certainly seen them perform "I feel free". I think I read somewhere
that they had hoped to issue it on record, but had never been 100%
satisfied with the live recordings.

- Mike Godwin