HW: Private gig information

Mon Jun 8 14:23:51 EDT 1998

On mån 8 jun 1998 17.37 +0100 "M Holmes" <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:
> What is the gut feeling of everybody else - I mean I wouldn't like to
> sponsor a gig for the benefit of sci-fi enthusiasts, who may not have
> a genuine interest in seeing the band play - as the main reason for
> the event in the first place!

     My feelings are similar.  For a list-gig I'd be willing to scrape
up some cash to contribute to the pot.  Otherwise--well, I'm a
poor student and don't usually go around underwriting public concerts!
     I'd happily go to such a gig, if it were convienient, but it
looks a lot like a regular gig.

Cheers,
Carl

--