BOC: "No-Zilla"

Mon Jun 8 17:07:43 EDT 1998

 From:          "Timothy G. Northrup" <tgn at GATE.NET>

> >>... it has to do with the fact that their tune wasn't included in the new movie soundtrack ...
>
> After seeing the movie this past weekend, BOC should count their lucky stars.
> What a turkey! Not sure where all the songs on the so-called "soundtrack" came
> from ... I don't recall hearing any tunes until the closing credits.
>
>         -- Tim

Tim, ya beat me to it!  After a good opening weekend, the big green
guy's in a box-office freefall.  Looks like a lot of people had a lot
of problems with the flick.  I haven't seen it [and now won't,
following the bales of bad reviews] though I might have if the BOC
song had been on the soundtrack.  For one, the creature looks like a
bad copy of a refugee from Lost World--it doesn't look like Godzilla.
 They shoulda called the flick someting else.   BOC's lucky to dodge
a bullet with that one, though no matter how bad the film is, it
would've been pretty cool to have the song on it, given the
concurrent release of HF...

theo

"...Cause it makes me mad,
And I get evil as a man can be."