BOC: "No-Zilla"

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Jun 9 06:31:35 EDT 1998

> > > After seeing the movie this past weekend, BOC should count their lucky stars.
> > > What a turkey! Not sure where all the songs on the so-called "soundtrack" came
> > > from ... I don't recall hearing any tunes until the closing credits.
> > >
> > >         -- Tim

I read somewhere that the producer and director actually 'worked'
nine or so soundtrack songs into the movie, but I only heard one
myself...it's during a scene in a bar, and you can hear the
Wallflowers' remake of Bowie's 'Heroes' for about two seconds. Thanks
for vindicating me by the way...this movie blew! When I said it the
first time, I didn't get as many concurring opinions as I'd expected.
I started to wonder if maybe I and the other 90 percent of America
were wrong  : )

--  Nick