BOC: "No-Zilla"

Tue Jun 9 11:15:20 EDT 1998

>I've been waiting for those 90s Japanese flicks
to get a U.S. release.

The one I have is Japanese with English sub-titles.

>but out of curiosity, did the plot of King Ghidorah leave you
scratching your head a bunch? It did me...I have a feeling whoever
dubbed it didn't quite get it right.

A little, but I knew the plot ahead of time, so that may have helped.

>Also, when this movie came out in Japan, I remember hearing that it
was widely perceived as anti-American. I didn't really get that
impression.

Me neither.  "Pro-Japan" perhaps, but I remember no mention of the U.S.
in particular.

John