Was: HW: Private gig information

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Jun 9 13:35:32 EDT 1998

Jon cops to trying to cope with....

>In article <199806081926.PAA17525 at mail3.uts.ohio-state.edu>, Keith
>Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU> writes
>>Of course, all you Euros should simultaneously be marking that anniversary
at the >>Jonkoping festival.

>I am deeply touched that a festival for me coping is being arranged.

Well, I'm no expert at Swedish pronunciation, but I think Jonkoping is
pronounced more like 'Yawn Shopping' but perhaps it literally means 'Gone
Shopping.' :)

Anyway, perhaps the festival was set up to raise money to cover your debts
from over-shopping on CDs.  In which case, you should still be deeply
touched.  :)

Keith H., aka Kjell Hendersson (FAA)