EB's litany of monsters

Tue Jun 9 16:06:07 EDT 1998

All this latest talk about the movie has gotten me thinking about
some of EB's better introductions of Godzilla.

I've heard him tick off three or four monsters before saying
Godzilla. Like:
Is it Mothra?...Is it Gidorah, the 3-headed monster from space?[am I
using the correct one here?  Is Gidorah from outerspace?].  I once
heard him ask: is it.......[can't remember which] the big
crab-looking monster with .....[can't remember exactly] stuck up his
ass?

Anyone heard any good EB-isms on 'zilla?

theo

"...Cause it makes me mad,
And I get evil as a man can be."
                --A.K.