BOC: "No-Zilla"

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Jun 10 00:25:39 EDT 1998

> > hehehe..
> > name one single instance in any work of fiction where the act of
> > altering the past was handled properly.

I must admit I don't have much interest in time travel stories...the
best job I've ever seen of it was in one of the Simpsons Halloween
specials, where Homer screws up his toaster and it takes him back in
time.

BTW, how can we convince Matt Groening to put a BOC reference on the
show? : )  Damn, they've gotten some kinda laugh out of just about
every other 70s band, from Iron Butterfly to Grand Funk to Steve
Miller to the Ramones, etc. How 'bout a flashback scene of Homer
singing along to 'Burnin' for You'?

--  Nick