EB's litany of monsters

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Wed Jun 10 07:37:17 EDT 1998

At Summerdaze (Hartford, CT), after the booming started, he said

"Hartford Connecticut, who the FUCK IS THAT!!!" pointing away towards the
sunset.

In Albany (97), someone had passed a godzilla doll up to Danny who promptly
put it on EB's shoulder.  EB took it, held it up to the mike and said "Get
off the fucking stage, this it MY song" and started in.